Lack of interest Should it be easier to go back and forth to my 10 latest threads ?

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Digital Doctor

Besides having 10-200 browser windows open at one time ... which I do.
Should there be a way to go to one thread. get the info you need. and then go back to the thread where you want to post the information ?

Ideas ?

There is a "Jump to" feature for Forums, but more useful to me would be "Jump back" to
(1) the previous thread,
(2) one of the latest 10 threads.

Yes, I do use the browser BACK thing, but that fails at times for some reason.
As well, alot of users wouldn't use the browser BACK.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
xenforo.last.10.threads.webp

Anyone like this ?

It would be like a "thread breadcrumb" ?

of your last threads.

could be saved, so that when you come back, you know what you were doing !

Your dropdown - > Your Content
No ... it isn't threads you have posted in .... it is threads you have visited.
I mostly wanted this feature because I constantly try to find URLs to answer questions of the Pre-Sales people.
I flip from XenCarta to Wordpress to BBCode to Xenporta threads.
I usually have 20 windows open.
I thought this might help.

I think having 100 browser windows opened at all times is really extreme and hopefully majority of people wouldn't have that.... I usually just have 1 window. With less than 5 tabs most of the time. Middle mouse clicking on threads to open them in new tab is super easy already.

Much better suited for an add-on. I feel it's wasted resources tracking it, displaying it, etc., when the average user won't use it often. I reorganize my tabs so its easy to switch.

Top Bottom