• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[SF] SFDefaultSig: Default Signature for New Registerd Users

tenants

This is a very simple and small plug-in that adds a default signature to all new registered users...
[I Thought I would add it, just in case anyone finds it useful]

It also goes quite nicely with my other plugin that enables more control of users signatures:
Max Chars, Max Lines, Max Links

Often when I have visited other forums, I will read admins / mods signatures. They almost always contain something useful / links to very handy parts of the site...

Well why wait until you bump into a mod, why not have this on everyone's signature by default? As soon as a person creates a post, they will see their own signature, and it can point to things like:

"how to update your signature", "have you seen the latest events", "learn more about xenforo rewards", etc..

Installation:
  • Upload the entire contents of the attached zip to the library folder of your XenForo root
  • Go to ACP -> Add-ons -> Install Add-on -> Install from file on server
  • Install from file on server: " library/SFDefaultSig/addon-SFDefaultSig.xml "
  • Set options in administration control panel ACP>>Home>>Options>>Default Signature
Download:

Attachments

Top Bottom