1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[SF] SFDefaultSig: Default Signature for New Registerd Users

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases [Archive]' started by tenants, Sep 1, 2011.

1. tenants

tenants Well-Known Member

This is a very simple and small plug-in that adds a default signature to all new registered users...
    [I Thought I would add it, just in case anyone finds it useful]

It also goes quite nicely with my other plugin that enables more control of users signatures:
    Max Chars, Max Lines, Max Links

Often when I have visited other forums, I will read admins / mods signatures. They almost always contain something useful / links to very handy parts of the site...

Well why wait until you bump into a mod, why not have this on everyone's signature by default? As soon as a person creates a post, they will see their own signature, and it can point to things like:

"how to update your signature", "have you seen the latest events", "learn more about xenforo rewards", etc..

• Upload the entire contents of the attached zip to the library folder of your XenForo root
    • Go to ACP -> Add-ons -> Install Add-on -> Install from file on server
    • Install from file on server: " library/SFDefaultSig/addon-SFDefaultSig.xml "
    • Set options in administration control panel ACP>>Home>>Options>>Default Signature

Attached Files:

Akela, Gabriel Pinho, Luis and 5 others like this.