Severe Storms

DRE

Anyone in an area experiencing storms?

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/30/us/severe-weather/index.html?hpt=hp_inthenews

When I went to sleep last night there was a thunder, lightning, lots of wind, rain and a tornado warning. When I woke up this morning there was lots of wind, rain, thunder and a flash flood morning.

http://www.pnj.com/story/news/2014/04/30/scenic-highway-has-collapsed/8503589/

One lady drowned in her car in a parking lot at Winn Dixie and some other peeps drowned in their car in a parking lot at Publix. Flash floods usually come without warning and there's no way you can drive to safety fast enough. Don't be caught out there during a storm.

Oh yeah random, for those of you on there wondering why my site's down it's cause I forgot to renew the domain 8th is under. Also moving to Linode.

brentand29.webp
scenichighwaypensacola.webp
i-10bridgeescambiabay.webp
oreillys.webp
burgerking.webp

Clear skies here, though it was a bit cold earlier this morning (about an hour or two ago) -- 35 degrees. Right now it's 47 degrees.

And great photos!

No major damage yet; forecast is for about 5" of rain to fall before the day is over so flooding is expected.

"Oh yeah random, for those of you on there wondering why my site's down it's cause I forgot to renew the domain 8th is under. Also moving to Linode."

*Faceplam*

Ma nature is real angry this spring, every year you expect weather in the south, this is year is something else, prays to all, horrible, sad,

we experienced most those conditions last spring here in Michigan so far nothing over the top extreme this year..

It amazes me time after time how the weather in California is so shiny and beautiful while 2-3 hours of flight from here there are tornados and other ugly stuff.

It amazes me time after time how the weather in California is so shiny and beautiful while 2-3 hours of flight from here there are tornados and other ugly stuff.
It's was sunny two days later. Took this just now ( I'm in the drive-thru at Arbys).

image.webp

Top Bottom