XF 1.4 Setting Up RSS Exports for Twitter Accounts

RO.

Very new to Xenforo.

It's like this - I've set up IRO ten twitter accounts. I'd like new posts from specific forums to export through specific Twitter accounts for each one.

I've obviously set the beginnings up for this some time ago because posts across the board are exporting through one twitter acct. Can't seem to find the sections in ACP to deal with all this?

Anyone able to direct please?

Wow really?

This was as easy as 1,2,3 on standard IpBoard and it's the whole basis of how the forum is meant to function.

Are there any add-on's that already exist do you know Brogan?

Edit - surely there must be and option for this in ACP if I've already set this up to Tweet posts off the board through one Twitter acct?

Very new to Xenforo.

It's like this - I've set up IRO ten twitter accounts. I'd like new posts from specific forums to export through specific Twitter accounts for each one.

I've obviously set the beginnings up for this some time ago because posts across the board are exporting through one twitter acct. Can't seem to find the sections in ACP to deal with all this?

Anyone able to direct please?
why not sign up for 10 twitterfeed accounts and grab the relevant feed urls off forumhome?
i assume youre using some sort of hellotxt/twitterfeed account already...

Reactions: RO.
Ah... Is that how I've done it.

It is, that's how I've done it. Was months ago. Thank you both.

Edit - In that respect it's easier in XenForo than IpBoard. Because in IVP you had to manually set up RSS feed links.

Last edited:
Top Bottom