Add-on Setting a node to private or not based on time of day.

WaddleJrJr

I'm wondering if anyone would be able to create a mod that sets a node to private or not based on what time of day it is. It seems like a fairly simple add-on, so I'm not sure how much would be a fair price to pay, if any price at all.

To describe what the use of it is this - At my forum, we have a section called 'Late Night', which is suppose to be a section that's open at night, and closed during the day. Sadly, I'm just not able to be up at the proper times to open and close the node. So I'd just like to see a simple add-on that lets this happen based on time. I've seen one that allows user group promotions to happen based upon time of day, although couldn't get the de-promotion to remove users from the group they were added to, so it ended up not working. In the end, I think a dedicated mod like this would work out better.

Also, if any mod that would work for this purpose already exists, please inform me, I'd love to know! And if you're interested in making this add-on, we can probably work something out.

I would expect we could get this to work as a cron job.

Let me just check a few things out.

Top Bottom