Lack of interest Set members to moderated for specific times

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Jeanette

We have a particular member that will post late at night when mods aren't around, his posts can at times be inflammatory. It would be useful to be able to put him in to moderation automatically between certain times, is this possible?

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
No, this isn't possible. An add-on would be needed. (I don't think one exists).

I think this would be a very niche requirement. If this person is consistently like this then warnings with the threat of permanent moderation or even banning is what's required. I don't think significant changes to permissions and moderation are justified for a tiny minority. They need to modify their behaviour, not forum software cater for their failings.

We've tried getting him to do that lol, currently in moderation for all posts. It was just a thought, thanks

Jx
If the behaviour change is due to drink /drugs then maybe some guidance on seeking appropriate support is required.

Don't forget there's discouragement too if you don't want an outright ban. ;)

Top Bottom