XF 2.1 Session ending constantly (XF 2.1.3)

Recently upgraded to XenForo 2.1.3 and was programming some custom addons and just generally getting the forum setup for release and all of a sudden when we upgrade to 2.1.3, I noticed I was constantly being logged out (About every 10 minutes) from the forums. This happened to while in the AdminCP. Any reason why this is happening? Running on Chrome (Also experiencing the bug reported here too: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/session-does-not-close-with-chrome.167665/)

Thanks

EDIT: While keeping an eye out, I noticed that this only happens in Chrome on my desktop (Chrome on laptop works fine and I stay logged in), and on my desktop, xf_session keeps changing constantly every 10 minutes, but my xf_session_admin likes to not get removed, allowing me to sometimes stay in the Admin CP. Other times the xf_session_admin will be removed and I'm logged out of everything causing me to get logged out. Any idea why? Is this a new security feature in 2.1.3, and if so how do I fix it?

Last edited:
This is also happening to me, on Firefox it works fine but on Chrome every few actions i'm redirected to the admin login page. Inspecting the network requests it happens because the xf_session_admin is not in the header request. Checking previous requests, it has not been removed by the server. Any idea? We use the latest Xenforo available, 2.2.13.

Top Bottom