Services Offered by Me (Liam W)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam W

in memoriam 1998-2020
Services offered by Liam W

(Please be aware that I may turn down service requests due to time constraints. Please be aware that this is not personal.)
I offer the following services. Please be aware that prices vary wildly, and are almost arbitrary. However, I believe all prices are fair, and possibly less than expected.
  • Custom Development
  • Add-On Modification
  • XenForo Installation/Upgrades
  • Add-On Installation/Upgrades
  • Basic XenForo Configuration

Contact

You may contact me via personal conversation here, personal conversation on my site, or by posting in my custom services forum on my site.

I wrote @Liam W like a minute after this thread opened for a job I posted about a couple days ago and it was a pleasure working with him :). Turned around the plugin in an extremely fast time, was very reasonable on the price and the add-on works better than I expected :).

Thanks Liam, best of luck!

I've been really pleased with Liam's coding - a thumbs up from me for anyone considering his work.

I've also worked with Liam with two add-ons (no increase for short posts and post macros). He works quickly and while I can't speak for the code side of things, I can make things very simple by saying: it works, with no headaches. Highly recommend him!

Happy New Year

I am interested in finding a developer to move and integrate my existing licensed xenforo with its customizations to a new Symfony 2 platform. Are you able to do this or can you recommend someone?

Best Regards
alison

I am temporarily unavailable for 'big' projects. Small projects however shouldn't be an issue.

Exams are, unfortunately, more important :)

Thread updated :)

Please be aware that I'm still unavailable for 'big' projects, due to exams coming up quickly, but I would like to recoup costs to actually get driving lessons, so...

Liam

@Liam W is a very kind person and a great developer.
I recommend his services to everyone.
Thank you and good luck with all your projects Liam! thumbsup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom