XF 1.5 Server migration issue, need some help with a JS error

Ludachris

Hey all, hoping someone with more experience than me might be available to help troubleshoot a JS error I'm having with my XF 1.5 forum that I'm migrating over to a new server (same host). The JS errors are happening when you click on elements which call JS in various locations, like the Login link in the main nav, when you hover over the Alerts, and various other places on the site. I'm not sure what's causing it, and the host can't figure it out. I checked the Console in the browser tools but I'm not sure what the errors mean. Would anyone be willing to edit their Hosts file on their machine to take a quick look at the site for me? I can PM you the IP info for the Hosts file.Annotation 2019-12-24 143257.webp

Annotation 2019-12-18 075121.webp

Wondering if it's due to this part of the error in the console:
Code:
A cookie associated with a cross-site resource at <URL> was set without the `SameSite` attribute. A future release of Chrome will only deliver cookies with cross-site requests if they are set with `SameSite=None` and `Secure`. You can review cookies in developer tools under Application>Storage>Cookies and see more details at <URL> and <URL>.
Maybe the error goes away when the site goes live? I'd hate to risk that though.

Top Bottom