XF 1.4 Server Log Error

albnaldo

Hello,

I received the following server log error today:

ErrorException: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given - library/Audentio/UIX/CronEntry/UpdateCheck.php:17
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 8:40 PM
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'array_key_exist...', 'mydirecotryxxxxxx/', 17, Array)
#1 mydirecotryxxxxxx/forum/library/Audentio/UIX/CronEntry/UpdateCheck.php(17): array_key_exists(35, '<br />\n<b>Parse...')
#2 [internal function]: Audentio_UIX_CronEntry_UpdateCheck::styles(Array)
#3 mydirecotryxxxxxx/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(357): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#4 mydirecotryxxxxxx/forum/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#5 mydirecotryxxxxxx/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(294): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.99999690056, '')
#6 mydirecotryxxxxxx/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(428): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.99999690056, '', false)
#7 mydirecotryxxxxxx/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(373): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#8 mydirecotryxxxxxx/forum/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#9 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(39) "http://forum.xxxxxx.com/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(3) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

P.S: I changed the

Apparently a known bug with the add-on for UI.X. They are aware of it and I think they said it's fixed in the next release.
I had the same problem and started a convo with them.

Top Bottom