1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Server Log Error

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by albnaldo, May 6, 2015.

1. albnaldo

albnaldo Member

Hello,

I received the following server log error today:

ErrorException: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given - library/Audentio/UIX/CronEntry/UpdateCheck.php:17
    Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 8:40 PM
    Stack Trace
    #0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'array_key_exist...', 'mydirecotryxxxxxx/', 17, Array)
    #1 mydirecotryxxxxxx/forum/library/Audentio/UIX/CronEntry/UpdateCheck.php(17): array_key_exists(35, '<br />\n<b>Parse...')
    #2 [internal function]: Audentio_UIX_CronEntry_UpdateCheck::styles(Array)
    #3 mydirecotryxxxxxx/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(357): call_user_func(Array, Array)
    #4 mydirecotryxxxxxx/forum/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
    #5 mydirecotryxxxxxx/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(294): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.99999690056, '')
    #6 mydirecotryxxxxxx/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(428): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.99999690056, '', false)
    #7 mydirecotryxxxxxx/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(373): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
    #8 mydirecotryxxxxxx/forum/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
    #9 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
    ["url"] => string(39) "http://forum.xxxxxx.com/deferred.php"
    ["_GET"] => array(0) {
    }
    ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
    }
    }

P.S: I changed the

2. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

I see some stuff in there from @Mike Creuzer. Try disabling them and seeing if the errors persist.

Changed the what?

3. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

Apparently a known bug with the add-on for UI.X. They are aware of it and I think they said it's fixed in the next release.
    I had the same problem and started a convo with them.

4. albnaldo

albnaldo Member

Good to know! Thanks!

Sorry, changed nothing. Forgot to remove the sentence.