XF 2.1 Server Errors & missing files?

For the templates, merge or revert as required.
If you use a third party style, contact the author for an updated version.

For the missing files, upload them again to the server. and run the file health check - keep uploading new files until it reports they are all okay.

The server errors you can check by clicking on the link - they may be related to the files issue.

Ah shoot. I did that at first before creating and using a child style :(

Thanks, I wonder if theres a way for me to fix it?
Post #3 of this thread.

Any edits to the default style get overwritten on update too, I believe. Makes it all the more important not to touchy.

It's even so picky as, if you replace the default logo image with a different one but named the same? System will still detect that and throw a warning in the file check.

Post #3 of this thread.

Any edits to the default style get overwritten on update too, I believe. Makes it all the more important not to touchy.

It's even so picky as, if you replace the default logo image with a different one but named the same? System will still detect that and throw a warning in the file check.
Crap...

That makes sense because I just now upgraded to 2.1 and this happened...

Is there any way to correct this? Or do I have to manually re-create all of my customization??? That would make me cry.

Well... The Haggis is really in the fire now. I guess you didn't take backups before upgrade?

Thought you were already on 2.1, didn't say anything about upgrading. Post #3 was about uploading files to overwrite.

I have backups of my customized styles, but that's what the corrupted screen shot came from..

No, they must have been from a previous upgrade. Truth be told, they've been there a long time. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom