XF 1.4 Server Error

James Jimmy

Hello

I am running this website,and I had to disable it now because of the server error messgae it displayed.

This is the message below:

Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Huru) AND thread.discussion_state = 'visible' AND user.is_banned = 0 ' at line 4

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 791
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchCol() in Borbole/RecentThreads/RecentThreads.php at line 31
  6. Borbole_RecentThreads_RecentThreads->getrecentThreads() in Borbole/RecentThreads/ControllerPublic.php at line 14
  7. Borbole_RecentThreads_ControllerPublic->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home1/forumhur/public_html/index.php at line 13

How do I fix this ??

Thank you.

Im not quite sure,but the problem arised when I tried at ACP to disable the contents posted at the forum of Soko Huru to not appear at the recent threads.

But after I had done that,the error arosed. I think it's because of the space between Soko & Huru. Do you have any suggestions on how I can solve that ? @Tracy Perry

I would have said get with Borbole to see if there is a suggested fix.. but ******* now supports his add-ons and most people have ran the other way from *******'s add-ons after discovering that he was an active partner in one of the bigger pirate sites in Vietnam.

You may want to review the add-on discussion and see if there is anything similar in there. The only other option is to contact ******* on his site (you can't do it here since his resources have been removed).

Top Bottom