1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Server Error

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by James Jimmy, Mar 22, 2015.

1. James Jimmy

James Jimmy Member

I am running this website,and I had to disable it now because of the server error messgae it displayed.

This is the message below:

Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Huru) AND thread.discussion_state = 'visible' AND user.is_banned = 0 ' at line 4

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 791
    5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchCol() in Borbole/RecentThreads/RecentThreads.php at line 31
    6. Borbole_RecentThreads_RecentThreads->getrecentThreads() in Borbole/RecentThreads/ControllerPublic.php at line 14
    7. Borbole_RecentThreads_ControllerPublic->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home1/forumhur/public_html/index.php at line 13

How do I fix this ??

Thank you.
  2. James Jimmy

James Jimmy Member

Never mind :),managed to find the problem and solve it. Thank you !!
  3. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

Let me guess... Borbole's Recent Threads add-on?
  4. James Jimmy

James Jimmy Member

Im not quite sure,but the problem arised when I tried at ACP to disable the contents posted at the forum of Soko Huru to not appear at the recent threads.

But after I had done that,the error arosed. I think it's because of the space between Soko & Huru. Do you have any suggestions on how I can solve that ? @Tracy Perry
  5. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

I would have said get with Borbole to see if there is a suggested fix.. but ******* now supports his add-ons and most people have ran the other way from *******'s add-ons after discovering that he was an active partner in one of the bigger pirate sites in Vietnam.

You may want to review the add-on discussion and see if there is anything similar in there. The only other option is to contact ******* on his site (you can't do it here since his resources have been removed).