1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Server Error

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by GeoD3, Nov 21, 2013.

1. GeoD3

GeoD3 New Member

I'm getting the following error during step 2b... any ideas?

Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'trigger_date' at row 1

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
    2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
    3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 113
    4. XenForo_Model_Deferred->defer() in XenForo/Application.php at line 1288
    5. XenForo_Application::defer() in XenForo/Install/Model/Install.php at line 345
    6. XenForo_Install_Model_Install->insertDeferredRebuild() in XenForo/Install/Controller/Install.php at line 227
    7. XenForo_Install_Controller_Install->actionStep2b() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
    8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/faith/public_html/community/install/index.php at line 18
  2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Searched for the error in your ticket to double check and only found your own thread as a result, so... :)

Here's what I said in the ticket.
  3. GeoD3

GeoD3 New Member

Just an update, I was able to install the forum after upgrading my version of MySQL, thank you!
    Adam Howard and Mike like this.