XF 1.2 Server Error

GeoD3

I'm getting the following error during step 2b... any ideas?

Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'trigger_date' at row 1

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 113
  4. XenForo_Model_Deferred->defer() in XenForo/Application.php at line 1288
  5. XenForo_Application::defer() in XenForo/Install/Model/Install.php at line 345
  6. XenForo_Install_Model_Install->insertDeferredRebuild() in XenForo/Install/Controller/Install.php at line 227
  7. XenForo_Install_Controller_Install->actionStep2b() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/faith/public_html/community/install/index.php at line 18

Searched for the error in your ticket to double check and only found your own thread as a result, so... :)

Here's what I said in the ticket.
I believe we have seen a similar error to this before, though very rarely (twice I think). Unfortunately though, I believe it's a server configuration issue and not something that we can workaround. We are sending through a query with a correct value but the MySQL server isn't getting that value as expected.

I suspect it's related to the MySQL server and the MySQL bindings in PHP being from different versions. I would say that the PHP MySQL bindings are using an older version, but I'm not positive.

It's been sometime since I've seen this before, but I think the workaround involved changing the MySQL version itself (in general, it was quite outdated) or changing the version of MySQL PHP was compiled against. I assume that you're on a shared server, so this is something your host would have to do.

Top Bottom