XF 1.1 Server Error

Craig

I tried doing a search on my site, and received the following error message.
I have contacted the company that runs my VPS.

Any suggestions?

Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: Table './doomsday_xenforo/xf_search' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 753
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow() in XenForo/Model/Search.php at line 113
  6. XenForo_Model_Search->getExistingSearch() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Search.php at line 214
  7. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Search->actionSearch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/doomsday/public_html/index.php at line 13
Thanks in advance for any advise.

Maybe the world actually did come to an end? j/k

If you receive an error message on your web site that says that a table "is marked as crashed and should be repaired," usually this can be remedied by running a repair on your MySQL database from inside your cPanel.

1) Login to your cPanel
2) Go to the MySQL section, MYSQL Databases, and click the "REPAIR" icon next to your database's name

If this doesn't fix it, you can try going back and running the repair once more. If you still have trouble, please submit a support ticket to your host.

Your hosting company should help, but if you have access to run queries in MySQL such as PHP My Admin then the following query should do the trick:

Code:
REPAIR TABLE xf_search
Maybe the world actually did come to an end? j/k

If you receive an error message on your web site that says that a table "is marked as crashed and should be repaired," usually this can be remedied by running a repair on your MySQL database from inside your cPanel.

1) Login to your cPanel
2) Go to the MySQL section, MYSQL Databases, and click the "REPAIR" icon next to your database's name

If this doesn't fix it, you can try going back and running the repair once more. If you still have trouble, please submit a support ticket to your host.
Thank you so very much for the help.

I am a techno-tard!

Top Bottom