XF 2.2 Server error

I'm not really sure why this would be happening. Haven't you changed anything on the server recently or restored from a backup? If you've upgraded XF (based on other threads), I'd run a file health check to ensure all files are in the correct state. Beyond that, if you did a DB restore, I could see something not being done correctly with that which has corrupted some binary data in the DB. If that's the case, you may want to check the process you're taking.

Regardless, Issuect the only workaround would be to empty the contents of the xf_mail_queue table.

I'm not really sure why this would be happening. Haven't you changed anything on the server recently or restored from a backup? If you've upgraded XF (based on other threads), I'd run a file health check to ensure all files are in the correct state. Beyond that, if you did a DB restore, I could see something not being done correctly with that which has corrupted some binary data in the DB. If that's the case, you may want to check the process you're taking.

Regardless, Issuect the only workaround would be to empty the contents of the xf_mail_queue table.
Yes I changed it. I switched to utf8mb4_general_ci.

Top Bottom