1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Server Error

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by Linkzy, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Linkzy

Linkzy Member

How to sort this out I tried installing the board and middle of installation I get this bunch of errors?
    What do i do refresh the installation page or.... Because its stuck on this error page theres no next button what so ever..

2. wang

wang Well-Known Member

3. Linkzy

Linkzy Member

Hey,

Yes but I'll wait for staff team to get back to me because like i stated above I'm installing the board but middle of installation the Server Error popped up so I don't know if i do refresh and carry on or...

4. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

You are only guaranteed a response from a staff member if you submit a ticket to us. That said, the very thread that you have been linked to contains relevant posts from staff members, and the advice within still applies.

wang likes this.
  5. wang

wang Well-Known Member

If you read at that topic, the problem is in some versions of MySQL and PHP. Restarting the MySQL server will apparently fix it, like @Mike mentioned. So that is what it needs to be done in order for the error to go away. Refreshing or carrying on will not help.

6. Linkzy

Linkzy Member

So guys what do i exactly do then?

7. wang

wang Well-Known Member

You will need to restart the MySql server as mentioned in that thread. If you are on a shared hosting account, contact your host and ask them to do that.

8. Linkzy

Linkzy Member

Okay I'll contact my web host right now I'll create a support ticket and ask them to restart MySQL server..
    Thanks @wang

9. wang

wang Well-Known Member