1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 Server Error: Mysqli prepare error

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Tristan10, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Tristan10

Tristan10 Member

Hello. I have just moved my forum to a new hosting provider and I keep getting a server error when I attempt to click on any threads. The error is as follows:

INFO
    Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: DELAYED option not supported for table 'xf_thread_view' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77

STACK TRACE
    #0 /home/rivalfo1/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\n\t\t\tINSERT DELA...')
    #1 /home/rivalfo1/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\n\t\t\tINSERT DELA...')
    #2 /home/rivalfo1/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\n\t\t\tINSERT DELA...')
    #3 /home/rivalfo1/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Thread.php(2506): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\tINSERT DELA...', 317)
    #4 /home/rivalfo1/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(159): XenForo_Model_Thread->logThreadView(317)
    #5 /home/rivalfo1/public_html/library/EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(9): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
    #6 /home/rivalfo1/public_html/library/bdReputation/Extend/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(4): EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
    #7 /home/rivalfo1/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): bdReputation_Extend_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
    #8 /home/rivalfo1/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #9 /home/rivalfo1/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #10 {main}

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated!

2. wang

wang Well-Known Member

I see several add ons mentioned in the errors. If you disable them, does it solve the issue?

3. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

You can disable the "Enable Delayed Insert SQL Queries" option (use the ACP search to find it).

Tristan10 and wang like this.
  4. Tristan10

Tristan10 Member

That worked! Thanks for the help!