1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 Server Error - Mysqli prepare error: Table './XXXXXX@002dXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/xf_search_index' is marked

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by fredrikse, Oct 25, 2013.

1. fredrikse

fredrikse Active Member

Hi,

I just got following error when I tried to mark a post as OK in the moderation que:

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Search/SourceHandler/MySqlFt.php at line 110
    XenForo_Search_SourceHandler_MySqlFt->_pushToIndex() in XenForo/Search/SourceHandler/MySqlFt.php at line 82
    XenForo_Search_SourceHandler_MySqlFt->insertIntoIndex() in XenForo/Search/Indexer.php at line 44
    XenForo_Search_Indexer->insertIntoIndex() in XenForo/Search/DataHandler/Post.php at line 51
    XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Post->_insertIntoIndex() in XenForo/Search/DataHandler/Abstract.php at line 227
    XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Abstract->insertIntoIndex() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php at line 688
    XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_insertOrUpdateSearchIndex() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php at line 667
    XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_indexForSearch() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php at line 523
    XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1385
    XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ModerationQueueHandler/Post.php at line 74
    XenForo_ModerationQueueHandler_Post->approveModerationQueueEntry() in XenForo/Model/ModerationQueue.php at line 198
    XenForo_Model_ModerationQueue->saveModerationQueueChanges() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/ModerationQueue.php at line 74
    XenForo_ControllerPublic_ModerationQueue->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /XXXXXXXXXX/community/index.php at line 13

First time in a year. What's wrong?!

2. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

Relevant threads: [here] .. click search
    Put the actual error in the post (not just the title thread) if you can.

Updated: used wrong word.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2013
  3. fredrikse

fredrikse Active Member

Thanks!

Not sure I understand what you mean. That the only error I got when I tried to grant the post.

4. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Its most likely indicated that your table crashed and needs repaired, but without having the full error (the title cut it off at "marked"). You'll need to repair your table in the actual DB.

5. fredrikse

fredrikse Active Member

Alright. This is the full error title: "Mysqli prepare error: Table './XXXXXX@002dXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/xf_search_index' is marked as crashed and should be repaired"

This is really strange. I tried to grant the post again and now it worked without the error showing up. What happend?!

6. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

As Jeremy said, repair the table or truncate it and rebuild the search index.

7. fredrikse

fredrikse Active Member

Alright. Will do that if it happens again. But how can the error just disappear like it did now?!

8. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The server may have repaired the table automatically, but the steps I mentioned above are the solution.