XF 1.5 Server Error makes it impossible to log in. Not sure what to do. Long time XF user.

Mark Wein

I had been posting on the forum this morning, took a break to do something else and one of our members reached out to me on Facebook that the forum was crashed. When I check back, this is all that I get. I can't log in, and neither can my co-Admin. We've had this forum running XF since 2013 and this has never happened. The other admin checked the database and as much server-side stuff as he could be nothing jumped out. We just can't log in. Apparently the database is intact and backed up. I did get an email from our hosting (Bluehost) that they had changed their control panel for users at about the same time but I don't know how that could be a part of this. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Screen Shot 2021-11-03 at 2.31.24 PM.webp

I assumed you were already running 1.5.23 as that was the latest version available for your license ...

Which version were you running?

I'll fess up and say that I don't recall.
I was trying to check yesterday, but couldn't get in to the admincp. I checked around in a few other places, but didn't find it easily and moved on to continue trying to sort things out.

Top Bottom