• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.2 Server Error Logs

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
This likely indicates that the files haven't all been uploaded correctly. I would attempt to reupload the files, focusing on library/XenForo/Model first. You should then use the "file health check" in the control panel to see if anything is listed as being incorrect.

This likely indicates that the files haven't all been uploaded correctly. I would attempt to reupload the files, focusing on library/XenForo/Model first. You should then use the "file health check" in the control panel to see if anything is listed as being incorrect.
i have check the file health and it's showing All 1,097 checked files are present and correct. should i still upload the library/xenforo/model

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
Actually, I suppose I should check -- are you still getting this error or did it only happen once?

If it only happened once (or in the past only), then it sounds like it was a "race condition" from having some newer files and some older files while you were uploading.

Actually, I suppose I should check -- are you still getting this error or did it only happen once?

If it only happened once (or in the past only), then it sounds like it was a "race condition" from having some newer files and some older files while you were uploading.
HI Mike, I got that error only once, now it's all fine. appreciate your assistance