XF 1.5 Server Error log.

andybond

I am getting the following error when visiting the server error log :

Mysqli prepare error: Table 'XY and Z.xf_error_log' doesn't exist

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
  5. XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/Log.php at line 25
  6. XenForo_Model_Log->getServerErrorLogs() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Log.php at line 37
  7. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Log->actionServerError() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/turbipwd/public_html/admin.php at line 13
My understanding is the table doesnt exist ;)

How can I recreate ?

Ah heck . Was worth a shot. Just gutted to have lost 6 weeks data.

Is there a better way than deleting and restoring a DB to check for corruption ? I have effectivly been backing up 6 weeks of rubbish ..

Wait, how have you done your backups? If they're mysqldumps, then corruption that happened later shouldn't be a problem unless MySQL is still in an inconsistent state now. (Corruption could have silently broken the backup though I suppose.)

automagic backups Mike.

The backups looked like they were working fine , the mySQL db looked correct in terms of size, but simply had missing tables.

I have a non corrupt DB backup from 09 AUG
I have a missing table DB backup from earlier today.

If anyone is reading this - I found a workaround.
Used XAMPP.
Went to myPHPadmin
Imported the working DB.
Setup Xenforo
Imported the corrupt DB on top of the working DB.

I have then moved the posts that are needed into the live one via a copy and paste ( I think this is the safest way )

Top Bottom