XF 1.5 Server error after server migration

tommydamic68

Hello,

I migrated to another server and now I am getting these server errors - any ideas? there are 2 that keep popping up.

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined function iconv_strlen() - library/Zend/Validate/Hostname.php:1263
Generated By: Unknown Account, 7 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(44) "http://
.com/community/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(52) "/community/threads/new-game-food-chain.23047/page-55"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Code:
Zend_Mail_Protocol_Exception: cannot connect to host; error = Connection timed out (errno = 110 ) - library/Zend/Mail/Protocol/Imap.php:100
Generated By: Unknown Account, 16 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/admin/public_html/community/library/Zend/Mail/Storage/Imap.php(273): Zend_Mail_Protocol_Imap->connect('server.sphynxla...', 993, 'SSL')
#1 /home/admin/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Model/EmailBounce.php(292): Zend_Mail_Storage_Imap->__construct(Array)
#2 /home/admin/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Deferred/EmailBounce.php(19): XenForo_Model_EmailBounce->openBounceHandlerConnection()
#3 /home/admin/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_EmailBounce->execute(Array, Array, 7.99999809265, '')
#4 /home/admin/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.99999809265, '', false)
#5 /home/admin/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#6 /home/admin/public_html/community/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#7 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(44) "http://
.com/community/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(35) "/community/threads/sphynx-soap.479/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

they turned on something"iconv" in PHP however I still receive the second error
If running apache, did they remember to restart it? Common mistake many make, even hosting provider support does sometimes.
On the second, odds are that
A) They have the outbound port blocked on the server
or
B) They have your server IP blocked on the system you are trying to connect to

If running apache, did they remember to restart it? Common mistake many make, even hosting provider support does sometimes.
On the second, odds are that
A) They have the outbound port blocked on the server
or
B) They have your server IP blocked on the system you are trying to connect to
Thanks- I passed on that information.

Top Bottom