1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seriously considering purchasing a license

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by carntheroos4eva, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Hi guys,
    As you know I have been thinking about purchasing a xenforo license. I get paid from my umpiring footy shortly and I am just wondering which license to actually get. Also I would like to know what are the categories of the licenses are and what's cheaper?
    I currently have got a vBulletin license but was going to use that license for something else. Whilst this one was going to be for a ripper of a footy forum that I going to create.
    I have got the demo running at the moment too and loving the fact that I can create a website as well as other things.
  2. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

As far as I know there's only one option where you pay 140 usd and that entitles you to 1 year update. You are free extend updates at your discretion which will entitle you to 1 year of updates.

If your wanting to add extras such as the search add-on and resource add-on these are considered extras. Welcome to xenforo :)
    carntheroos4eva likes this.
  3. Moshe1010

Moshe1010 Well-Known Member

carntheroos4eva and Shelley like this.
  4. oman

oman Well-Known Member

Only one type of license you can get. The items below it are optional extras. This diagram probably explains it:

Jeffin, carntheroos4eva and Shelley like this.
  5. Thanks guys. It's all worth it then. :)
    oman likes this.
  6. JVCode

JVCode Well-Known Member

It's worth it alright! welcome to xenforo, and good luck with your new footie forum. :)
  7. Update: i have bought a license and am doing all the uploading and downloading that I need to do.
    Russ likes this.
  8. whynot

whynot Well-Known Member

Roos are the best!
    carntheroos4eva likes this.