Lack of interest Separate Page Nodes from Forum Nodes

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

erich

I've been working with Xen for a while now and one thing I feel would help the admin experience is to separate the page nodes from the forum nodes.

Currently I have my page nodes set up at the very bottom of the node tree - but the site has many, many forum nodes. It becomes a bit of an issue when multiple people are trying to work on pages.

So I'm suggesting we have an admin menu similar to "Forums" but it says "Pages" and all the page nodes are located in this location vs under the "Forums" node tree.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Create a category called Pages or whatever you want to call it.
If I understand what you're saying, I would make a "category" and call it "pages" then put all of my page nodes under that "category"?

That isn't what I'm suggesting. Although it could work for sorting purposes. My suggestion is to totally seperate pages from the "Forum" admin link all together.

If you want to bring the list of pages up quickly type "page" into the filter bar at the top of the nodes list in acp.

Top Bottom