1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MG 1.1 Separate code for [BB Code Media Sites] and MG preview

Discussion in 'Media Gallery Support' started by Håkan Olsson, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Håkan Olsson

Håkan Olsson Member

Hi,

Things work really great except that my HTML emded code for [BB Code Media Sites] also affects the lightbox preview of Media Gallery video embeds, in a conflicting way. Here is what preview in MG looks like (caused by my [BB Code Media Sites] embed code)
    whiteout.png

I'm thinking, perhaps one could state code for MG lightbox preview and [BB Code Media Sites] separately. No? Where?

My Vimeo embed HTML for BB Code Media Sites:

Code:
    <style>.embed-container { position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.25%; height: 0; overflow: hidden; max-width: 100%; } .embed-container iframe, .embed-container object, .embed-container embed { position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; width: 100%; height: 100%; max-width: 992px; max-height: 558px; }</style><div class="embed-container"><iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/{$id}" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen style=""></iframe></div>

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

You can't separate the HTML used. The issue is quite possibly down to the CSS you're adding. You should add that to EXTRA.css instead.

3. Håkan Olsson

Håkan Olsson Member

Ok, I'll give it a try.

Thanks!