SEO title context

Akuta

I've noticed the page title and meta is only given for the current node/thread you're in, without any context or hierarchy. Is this not a bad thing for SEO purposes? It could even be a usability problem in the case of having tons of categories all having very similar forums (aside from the breadcrumb telling you which you're in).

I don't see any issue with this and SEO. I can actually see a problem if the hierarchy is in titles and meta because it will be less unique. Also there is definitely no issue on the user side.

I don't see any issue with this and SEO. I can actually see a problem if the hierarchy is in titles and meta because it will be less unique. Also there is definitely no issue on the user side.

For an example, say we have a forum with 20 categories that are completely unique, all with a forum 'News' in each of them. Without having any context they'll all show up as the exact same thing as far as page title/meta/url goes. I feel like it would take the major SEs awhile to figure out how exactly all of these forums are different from each other and list them for what they really are.

Top Bottom