SEO (SEO2) [Deleted]

Here I have already added options to prevent this from happening.

got to -> admin.php?styles/master-style._YOUR_STYLE_ID/style-properties/group&group=basic
(AppearanceStylesMaster style - Style properties - Basic options)

In your case the values 800 / 100 are to be entered

How about Lazy Load by @Xon? https://xenforo.com/community/resources/lazy-load-img.6057/ ?

Normal url to thread with lazy load images:

AMP page:

Maybe if @Xon stopped supporting Lazy Load addon, does this mean that it will be better to disable it?
What do you think? I don't know what is better: AMP, or faster load + Lazy Load images.. :unsure:

Here I have already added options to prevent this from happening.

got to -> admin.php?styles/master-style._YOUR_STYLE_ID/style-properties/group&group=basic
(AppearanceStylesMaster style - Style properties - Basic options)

Outstanding, thanks! 👍

I don't know if this is of significance, but we have received a few of these:

Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: seo_minimalThread src/addons/xenMade/SEO/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php:13
Generated by: Unknown account Jan 17, 2019 at 21:11
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/xenMade/SEO/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(13): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/cycle/pub...', 13, Array)
#1 src/addons/XFMG/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(11): xenMade\SEO\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XFMG\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Thread', 'Index', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'forums', Object(XFMG\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(1934): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(333): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(59) "/threads/national-route-6-2-wheel-exclusion-zone-help.8047/"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

This seems like it will add a lot of data. I know the link directory I bought from you when I uninstalled it, left all the data there. If this is uninstalled, is the data removed?

I'm unable to get og:image working in the thread view. It works for the specific nodes, but doesn't for the threads.

Latest version of SEO2 on 2.1 Beta 5.

Top Bottom