SEO (SEO2) [Deleted]

au lait

au lait submitted a new resource:

[xenMade.com] SEO (SEO2) - Decide for yourself and effectively which content is indexed from the search engine. And more...

Decide for yourself and effectively which content is indexed from the search engine. This happens either automatically or manually.
There are extensive rules in the forum preferences.

When creating a thread, you can immediately influence the "noindex","index","nofollow" and "follow" Robot Meta specifications.

Features:
- Robot Index global for all Threads
- Robot Follow global for all Threads

:Extensive settings
- NoIndex for threads with fewer X words
- Only on the first page of a...

Read more about this resource...

What's the interface for manually setting alt and title tags for images?

Is it done inline in the thread? Or is there an ACP page where you can see all attachments and work through them that way?

If you have it set to automatic, can you then manually override specific images?

What's the interface for manually setting alt and title tags for images?

Directly at the image

Screen_20180208111449.webp

Or is there an ACP page where you can see all attachments and work through them that way?
This is not yet available!
but it will come.

If you have it set to automatic, can you then manually override specific images?
All images are automatically provided with the values from the ACP.
The images that were changed manually are excluded.

You can try this add-on for several days for free. Demo on xenMade.com 😎

Last edited:
Hello,

it is possible to create robot index & follow for individual nodes?
I will force noindex and nofollow in one node.

Hello,

it is possible to create robot index & follow for individual nodes?
I will force noindex and nofollow in one node.

yes :) Each forum can be set individually (y)
You can try this add-on for several days for free. Demo on xenMade.com 😎

screen_20180129045636-png.167697

Every thread can have it's own unique FB OG image and description? Does it use the OG info set for the forum node if no OG info is set for that thread?

Last edited:
It would be interresting if we can actually see a difference of impressions and clicks from the webmasters tools. Sort of a before and after screenshot.

It would be interresting if we can actually see a difference of impressions and clicks from the webmasters tools. Sort of a before and after screenshot.
I have bought and installed this addon. Left all configurations to their default values.

I will post a comparison from my webmaster search graphs after 1 week. Hopefully, it will be something positive :D

Question, does it take og:image automatically from the thread if you don't set-up one? Also, do you have any plans for twitter:image?

twitter:image?
is same with facebook!

example:
HTML:
        <meta property="og:image" content="http://xf2demo.xenmade.com/data/seo_thread_images/6.png" />
        <meta property="twitter:image" content="http://xf2demo.xenmade.com/data/seo_thread_images/6.png" />

does it take og:image automatically from the thread if you don't set-up one?
automatic - no! How should this be done - if available from 1. post 1. image?

E]
automatic - no! How should this be done - if available from 1. post 1. image?
ya, get the first image in the thread. I know it's not the optimal way but on a bigger forum, who will add og:image to each thread individually?

Reactions: CNK
I'd like to suggest two features:

The ability to edit the page title tag, url slug and meta description for node indexes and threads. Similar to how to many of the SEO add ons work for wordpress.

1519809196681.webp

For nodes, it would be useful so that the URL and H1 can remain short and concise on site (as is the case with the current ACP options), but then you can still have a long descriptive title tag to show up in the search listings, encouraging users to click.

For example, picking a product off the top of my head, say it was a water discussion site you could have it setup like so:

Nice short URL: waterforum.com/britta
Short, but still descriptive on page H1 (original node name in the ACP): Britta Filters
Longer and much more descriptive title tag for serps: Britta Water Filter Forum & Community
Some custom meta description to act as a CTA for search engines users that you don't really need displayed on the page, vs the current node description which gets displayed on page and in the SERP snippet.

This could also be very useful for specific threads with good content that you want to try and rank.

You don't necessarily want to go around changing the display H1 thread names for all your user's content, but you could have the ability to change and optimise the URL slug and also the hidden title tag and meta description for that thread. This will allow you to front load the URL and title tag with the important keywords, while maintaining the original on page h1 thread title.

Last edited:
au lait updated [xenMade.com] SEO (SEO2) with a new update entry:

[add] remove "noindex" Threads from Sitemap
[add] XFRM - Add NoIndex, Index, Follow, NoFollow (for -> Overview | Updates | Reviews | History)
[add] XFRM - Add Meta Title / Page Title, Meta Description
[add] XFRM - remove "noindex" Resources from Sitemap
[fixed] og:image First Attachment -> If "guest" has no rights to see the Attachment, thumb is used
[*] Several improvements / design/phrasen improvements

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom