Firstly I'm sorry for my bad english.
I'm misunderstood.
I was using vBulletin 3.8.

links:
domain.com/ category / id - topic-name. html

It was in shape.

I want it this way.

I used DragonByte SEO in advance.
Sure. Changing the link structure like that can be done using the "Route filters" system in the Admin CP.

Finally
Also, when transferring, (vbulletin to xenforo) all topic IDs have changed.

View attachment 158488
When importing there's an option to retain the content IDs, you must not have selected this. You won't be able to fix this unless you do the import again. Alternatively, you would need to implement redirection scripts.

When importing there's an option to retain the content IDs, you must not have selected this. You won't be able to fix this unless you do the import again. Alternatively, you would need to implement redirection scripts.

ok thanks.

Sure. Changing the link structure like that can be done using the "Route filters" system in the Admin CP.

no...
I could not tell again.
want my old links back.

so the ID will be first. Latest .html (vb 3.8 - DBseo )

domain.com/ category-name / ID-topic-name.html

I tried this. But it did not happen.
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/redirection-scripts-for-vbulletin-3-x.264/

I'm not sure how many other ways I can tell you :p

It can be done with the "Route Filters" system in the Admin CP! It does require you to have clicked the "Retain content IDs" option I mentioned before, but this is what you need to enter on that page after clicking "Create Route Filter":

Find route:
Code:
threads/{name:string}.{name:digit}

Replace with:
Code:
threads/{name:digit}-{name:string}.html

If we did that here then the URL of this thread would change from:
Code:
threads/seo-link.134595/
To:
Code:
threads/134595-seo-link.html/

The only thing we don't support in XF at all is displaying the forum or category name in the URL. So my recommendation there would be to implement route filters again or server side redirects which convert, e.g. "espresso/" to "threads/" (and all of your other old forum names) and that should pretty much take care of redirection.

So my recommendation there would be to implement route filters again or server side redirects which convert, e.g. "espresso/" to "threads/" (and all of your other old forum names) and that should pretty much take care of redirection.

I do not fully understand the last part.
How do I change categories with route filters?
The links have changed. But threads / ID-topic.html happened. How will theads to be espresso? Could you explain a little more?

Thanks...

Top Bottom