[OzzModz] SEO & Index Tools [Deleted]

Users when create new Albums, but the albums are still created
A server error has occurred. Please try again later.

As admin
Capture d’écran 2022-03-24 204351.png

however the image appears in the gallery but when you click on it you come back to this error message

You are adding so many new features... shouldn't you first focus on releasing a stable version and maybe introduce a feature lock?
I wanted to say this the other day when the "url structure" idea was posted.

No one who bought into the beta wants that, we just want a stable addon we can actually use.

Once every new release stops throwing a whole new load of errors, then look into adding new shiny things.

With AMS activated new bug for Google snippet preview
Each additional character in the title or description increments the counter by 3 which produces a false end result.
Capture web_25-3-2022_7526_regionalis.fr.webp

@Nulumia I'm following this project and like your work. I also purchased this one.
You are adding so many new features... shouldn't you first focus on releasing a stable version and maybe introduce a feature lock?
I'm scared installing the current version and waiting patiently for a stable release, but every time I see new stuff being added. This will be a never ending story.
I wanted to say this the other day when the "url structure" idea was posted.

No one who bought into the beta wants that, we just want a stable addon we can actually use.

Once every new release stops throwing a whole new load of errors, then look into adding new shiny things.
Please follow these recommendations and produce a stable release. Almost 4 months after its creation the add-on is still buggy on basic functionalities. Thank you @Nulumia

You convinced me by MP to persevere using SEO Index & tools claiming that the new version was now stable, I see myself having to deactivate it for the moment, there is a bug with each feature I try to use... Please do what is necessary to release a stable version soon.

Look... Category is not checked as you can see
Capture web_26-3-2022_185946_regionalis.fr.webp
But category is displayed...
Capture web_26-3-2022_19041_regionalis.fr.webp

Either really I didn't understand anything about this add-on and there I apologize or nothing works...

Hello, lot of server error like this
More than 130 errors like this in few minutes...
Should not affect anything but is currently now Fixed in incoming release. Thanks for the report
Also, there is a bug for Google snippet preview for XFMG et XFRM, same snippet for both, It's the same one that is displayed for both (that of XFMG)

Now fixed in incoming release

There is something weird for index permissions for nodes.
if a category is set to NO INDEX and a node is set to inherit this is what it displays for the concerned node:

View attachment 266382

But this seems correct
View attachment 266383

Label system is now improved in incoming release, however there is more improvement needed I believe.

Also which width x height do you recommend for Opengraph image for nodes and media & ressources categories.
Thanks. (y)

There is a great article on this which explains optimal dimensions for various Open Graph images per social media platform. Let me find it and I will post it here :-)

Thank you for that @Nulumia
And for those bugs ?

With AMS activated new bug for Google snippet preview
Each additional character in the title or description increments the counter by 3 which produces a false end result.
This
View attachment 266424
Checked or not, index column is displayed on admin node list
These check boxes
View attachment 266425
Checked or not, SEO fields are displayed when creating or editing content
Article list description is not displayed on AMS home page. is it planned like this ?
View attachment 266470

View attachment 266471
Hello... :rolleyes:

If this is checked ✔️
View attachment 266477
Then this occurs
View attachment 266478

instead of
View attachment 266479
You convinced me by MP to persevere using SEO Index & tools claiming that the new version was now stable, I see myself having to deactivate it for the moment, there is a bug with each feature I try to use... Please do what is necessary to release a stable version soon.

Look... Category is not checked as you can see
View attachment 266480
But category is displayed...
View attachment 266481

Either really I didn't understand anything about this add-on and there I apologize or nothing works...

And new server error today
  • InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'meta_ogimage' on Nulumia\SeoTools:MediaItemMeta[1365]
  • src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:206
  • Généré par: Nicolas
  • le 27 Mars 2022 à 11:17
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(118): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('meta_ogimage')
#1 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/nulumia_seo_meta_helper_macros.php(98): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('meta_ogimage')
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(824): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(Nulumia\SeoTools\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#3 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/xfmg_media_edit.php(55): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('nulumia_seo_met...', 'meta_fields', Array, Array)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1651): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(Nulumia\SeoTools\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#5 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('xfmg_media_edit', Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(86): XF\Template\Template->render()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(70): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderHtmlFallback('XFMG:Media\\Edit', 'public:xfmg_med...', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(460): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderView('XFMG:Media\\Edit', 'public:xfmg_med...', Array)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(442): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'json')
#12 src/XF/App.php(2351): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#13 src/XF.php(517): XF\App->run()
#14 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#15 {main}
array(4) {
["url"] => string(495) "/mediatheque/olga-joue-avec-le-chat-puschistik-au-th%C3%A9%C3%A2tre-de-la-maison-ukrainienne-o%C3%B9-est-install%C3%A9-un-abri-pour-les-r%C3%A9fugi%C3%A9s-%C3%A0-przemysl.1365/edit?_xfRequestUri=%2Fmediatheque%2Folga-joue-avec-le-chat-puschistik-au-th%25C3%25A9%25C3%25A2tre-de-la-maison-ukrainienne-o%25C3%25B9-est-install%25C3%25A9-un-abri-pour-les-r%25C3%25A9fugi%25C3%25A9s-%25C3%25A0-przemysl.1365%2F&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1648376227%2C7075e5ffb14a9ad7c36fac74d19df53b&_xfResponseType=json"
["referrer"] => string(197) "https://regionalis.fr/mediatheque/o...lé-un-abri-pour-les-réfugiés-à-przemysl.1365/"
["_GET"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(176) "/mediatheque/olga-joue-avec-le-chat-puschistik-au-th%C3%A9%C3%A2tre-de-la-maison-ukrainienne-o%C3%B9-est-install%C3%A9-un-abri-pour-les-r%C3%A9fugi%C3%A9s-%C3%A0-przemysl.1365/"
["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(43) "1648376227,7075e5ffb14a9ad7c36fac74d19df53b"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Courage !!

The error of the appearance is the following: ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED

Usually this error indicates that in the header of the web page it is stated that the web page is gzip-encoded and in reality it is not.

So here you have to disable gzip-encoding or really gzip-encode the content of the web page.

Support Domain from Switzerland has helped me https://www.infomaniak.com
I disabled that SEO & Index Tools and error was gone.
But we are here to test everything and report bugs.

I'd better wait. I realized that I had installed the 1.0.6 Alpha 3. :D
Nulumia-SeoTools-1.0.5 Release Candidate 9 Is this safer ?

Top Bottom