SEO Defaults

IFeelYourPain13

SEO
Use Full Friendly URLs, if I enable this, will it mess with any of my redirects from VBSEO?

When I enable it, it just redirects me to the homepage and wont let me click any links?

ADDTHIS
  1. Why is "Enable 'AddThis' Service, with Publisher ID" enabled by default?
  2. What does it do?
  3. And what will adding a publisher ID do for it?

SEO
Use Full Friendly URLs, if I enable this, will it mess with any of my redirects from VBSEO?

It shouldn't. The redirects should continue to work.

ADDTHIS
  1. Why is "Enable 'AddThis' Service, with Publisher ID" enabled by default?
  2. What does it do?
  3. And what will adding a publisher ID do for it?

When you click the # in the bottom right of a post it gives you "share" options which uses addthis:

Screen shot 2011-12-18 at 9.01.11 PM.webp

The description says what the pubid does:

Screen shot 2011-12-18 at 9.07.09 PM.webp

Ok so the pub id just give stats, and by being checked you can share posts.

Now what about the seo links? It keeps sending me to a white page saying it's not available when I turn it on, and go to a forum.

My host is a ... Well some words I can't express. Anytime I ask them, or want them to install something, they tell me it's a custom charge and I have to pay them $49 an hour... Stupid GoDaddy.

Ok so my host said it was, because if it wasn't the "RewriteEngine" in my htaccess wouldn't work, if this is the case, my seo advanced is not working. =[

EDIT: Ok it seems that it works, but on the homepage it redirects back to the homepage when I click a last post link, and my current redirects for vbseo don't work.

Top Bottom