Sendy Newsletter Generator [Deleted]

I don't think I have any cron job setup for this ... are there any instructions on setting that up and getting it to synchronize with Sendy?

Thanks,
Sonnie

Thanks... I actually saw that and just thought I probably wouldn't need it. After manually clicking thru it for a couple of hours, I realize I do need it.

Hi everyone,

I will be having this add-on completely rewritten for XenForo 2 and it will be done by a professional coder. I have been thinking about how I will handle licenses when it comes to XF 1 and XF 2 and this is what I have decided:

Anyone who has purchased or purchases a license before the end of this month will also receive a license for XenForo 2. I want to thank those that have purchased the XenForo 1 version and for being patient for requested features. Most, if not all, requested features will make it into XenForo 2.

If you haven't purchased yet and will be wanting an XenForo 2 license make sure you purchase before September 1, 2017.

Remember, 1 license = 1 domain.

Brent W updated Sendy Newsletter Generator with a new update entry:

XenForo 2 License Information *Important Read*

Hi everyone,

I will be having this add-on completely rewritten for XenForo 2 and it will be done by a professional coder. I have been thinking about how I will handle licenses when it comes to XF 1 and XF 2 and this is what I have decided:

Anyone who has purchased or purchases a license before the end of this month will also receive a license for XenForo 2. I want to thank those that have purchased the XenForo 1 version and for being patient for requested features. Most, if not all...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Someone asked about the price of the XenForo 2 add-on. At this time I do not have a set price. It will depend on total cost of development. It may increase. Will know more once XenForo 2 is released and we have a complete working final version.

Hi everyone,

Anyone who has purchased or purchases a license before the end of this month will also receive a license for XenForo 2. I want to thank those that have purchased the XenForo 1 version and for being patient for requested features. Most, if not all, requested features will make it into XenForo 2.

If you haven't purchased yet and will be wanting an XenForo 2 license make sure you purchase before September 1, 2017.

Remember, 1 license = 1 domain.

Bump. Today is last day.

I am pretty excited about the XF 2 version. It is going to make my daily routine a lot more efficient with the API usage.

Do you have a price estimate for the XF2 version? Will it include synch with Sendy?

I may not have the go-ahead to purchase 2 right now, but will do 1 for sure I believe. The 2nd might have to come later

That's nice, because that removes the need for the $20 addon for sync. So it's basically about he same overall cost, if you want that feature. Thanks for the info!

At the current features and estimated costs, $75. Yes, it will include a sync and will support custom user fields into Sendy. It will take advantage of every aspect of the Sendy API :)
Will it support sync the XF2 version only?

About email template: is it possible to use templates syntax?

Top Bottom