Sendy Newsletter Generator [Deleted]

At the current features and estimated costs, $75. Yes, it will include a sync and will support custom user fields into Sendy. It will take advantage of every aspect of the Sendy API :)
What do you mean exactly with sync? will it send the email automatically or we still have to copy/paste the email into sendy as, AFAIK, is currently the case?

Hi everyone,

Development has been started on the XenForo 2.0 version of Sendy Newsletter Generator. The goal of the first release is simple feature parity so that those waiting to upgrade due to this add-on will be able to proceed with their forum upgrade.

Even though the add-on is going for feature parity, there will be somethings that will be reorganized, cleaned up and simplified in order to set the groundwork for implementation of the automatic sending of newsletters among other future features.

After feature parity is finished and stable I will then be adding Automatic sending and syncing users to sendy database. I will soon be asking for testers to put the code through the ringer so I can find and fix as many bugs as possible before releasing to everyone.

Hi everyone,

I am close to having a functional version for XenForo 2. At this time, anyone who meets the requirements and wishes to Beta test the new add-on, please send me a private message.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Top Bottom