Seems XF is taking a beating now huh? Oh but,"everything is fine" right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol ... so it was you who did my license transfers on a Sunday. Excellent service. Nice one. I never realised it was you - but now I know. (y)

Reactions: vVv
The staff here are doing a great job and we do appreciate them being here responding to our concerns and questions +for god sake they are doing this for free so please don't judge them if they didn't response quickly because they do have life, jobs, and family and....

Unfortunately circumstances well beyond our control has delayed that. Whilst people want the answers now, and the mods have seen the first draft, it is still not our place to post them. However, hopefully, when they are posted I think people will be somewhat pleased with them.

Slavik,

It's been virtually 6 weeks now since these have been submitted. I therefore believe that in itself makes it obvious how urgent these things are taken nowadays... :(

eh, he's busy, and that draft was almost 3 weeks ago now. Im sure he'll post it shortly when he has free time to come here.

When my son went missing, the only thing on my mind was finding him. For 2 weeks, night and day, me and my wife, and members of a community I never met, searched for him. We were fortunate to find him, as we could do one last final thing for him. The next year or so I had no interest in anything, not even going out to buy food, the internet was never on my mind.

Keep things in perspective and never assume you know what someone, or ones, are going through, and how long it should take them. Three months ago I asked Mike what was going on, he replied it was personal. I left it at that.

This will get closed and i might be a temporary ban

It SHOULD get closed! Listen...

I've been viewing these threads... All the dissention within the community. People pulling add-ons which were shared for the community... Drama. Queen. ********!

It seems all petty to me. Want someone to blame for the BS = Look towards Internet Brands, who I am more than sure has hoped that this community would simply fade away. Thank you drama queens for trying to make it happen!!

I JUST WANT TO SCREAM STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the purpose of threads like these are simply to INFLAME! They serve no purpose other than allowing drama queens the right to be drama queens.

Had this been my community. I'd tell you that membership into this community IS NOT A RIGHT. It's a priviledge! And I would issue ban after ban after ban for folks INTENTIONALLY FLAMING, not making the ****uation any better at all.

Listen. I think all of us who have purchased (or been donated) XF licenses understood from the get go that Xenforo is an embattled entity. You CHOSE to become part of the battle. If you have any loyalty to a product which surely deserves your loyalty ==> STFU and wait out the IB BS!

You're scratching of a scabby situation makes for a bloody mess! Noone likes bloody messes!

So please.... FOR THE LOVE OF GOD (or goddess or devil or who/whatever your higher power is) JUST STOP!
GottDAM!

J.

((sits. awaits the first condescending retort. and dreams of smacking the living f**k outta ya. Like my Mama said back in the day when chastising a child would not be the beginning of your 10 year sentence for child abuse: SOME TIMES A WELL DESERVED SMACK IN THE FACE will wake you up like cold water. Okay - I should totally stop watching this thread. now.))

Well, looks like most topics regarding anything other than XF is the best, KAM are the best, and XF owns all and controls me are getting closed. Even styles that are clear rips, are being allowed to be sold. Who needs to look for warez sites when you can come here and get em? Right?

I do realize that those skins were taken down, but look how long it took. And yes, i realize some topics need to be closed due to not being on topic, or getting vulger, or people are picking on others, and the best of all..when someone questions the actions of the owners or when they say that XF isnt doing any good. I do see that the mods have a very tough job, they are doing the best they can and i am not hating on them or trying to cause problems, but it seems like being honest or open here isnt allowed.

If it questions the future of XF, things get closed or shut down. BTW where is the news from KAM that was coming soon months ago? Or does soon mean...any time in the future, as long as it takes?. Because if thats the case, why not just say...we dont know when we will have something to stay..but please stick around and enjoy the "growing community" because it is booming and shows tremendous love to the customers right?

This will get closed and i might be a temporary ban, because this whole topic comes off as being sarcastic and serves no purpose but..it actually does. It kind of opens up eyes to reality...but oh thats not allowed here anymore is it? Now i also see that you cant have a bunch of topics questioning XF's future because it will cause new customers to think twice..but we dont want them to know as much information as they can before giving up their hard earned money right? Because IT IS the american way!
You do realize all your recent posts add to the problem, and do nothing to fix the issues of this community?

When you stop trying to incite drama, you can comment on other peoples actions.

Keep things in perspective and never assume you know what someone, or ones, are going through, and how long it should take them. Three months ago I asked Mike what was going on, he replied it was personal. I left it at that.

The sympathy card will only work for so long before it expires.

While your busy defending KAM where were you when concern users were getting verbally bashed Not directly at you Lawrence but to all the staff? You'll always find scapegoats within the community

example: Syndol getting verbally abused a long standing supporter.

edit: and my thread yesterday was a legitimate concern at the state this community was falling into. Before you pass it off as drama.

The first draft was overly convoluted and wordy.

Jake and I suggested to cut out a lot of it and provide it in a more concise way to be more direct in the answers to the questions.

However as previously stated, things beyond anyones control have taken Ashleys priority. And since that draft he has had next to no time to re-work the post.
The only question I care about before the court date is when can we expect to get our hands on the Resource Manager ;) its been asked so many x and every mod disregarded the question :P anyways, I have no problem waiting......especially seeing how vb5 is hah! :D

People pulling add-ons which were shared for the community... Drama. Queen. BULL****!

If members decide to pull their resources, isn't it their own choice? There are several reason why a person chooses to remove something they created. I pulled mine because I want to drive any and every bit of traffic I can to my personal site. That is my choice. No one else's. Yes, they were shared for the community, I agree. But I also made a decision for myself to move them elsewhere, for my reasons. I wasn't aware I was required or anyone else for that matter to share why they decide to remove their own creations.

The sympathy card will only work for so long before it expires.

While your busy defending KAM where were you when concern users were getting verbally bashed Not directly at you Lawrence but to all the staff? You'll always find scapegoats within the community

example: Syndol getting verbally abused a long standing supporter.

edit: and my thread yesterday was a legitimate concern at the state this community was falling into. Before you pass it off as drama.

If this is all you got from my post, you are not worth my time.

I good luck everyone I'm off to find a stable place where mods don't belittle members.

That would be here. Welcome.

The staff here is welcome to their opinion, thoughts, an ideas. Just as everyone else is welcome to their own thoughts, opinions, and ideas.

I am often amazed on how people seem to believe that staff members must act like robots and never express an opinion.

If you think what Lawrence said was belittling. You respectfully have my sympathies and my pity.

vBulletin will out right ban you if you publicly make a comment such as the one you just did.

IPB will ban you and remove your license if you say enough negative things about them.

XenForo is the only commercial forum software where people seem to be able to speak their mind.

Sadly, that is both a blessing and a curse. A blessing in that we're all able to express your thoughts, opinions, and ideas here. A curse in that some of the lesser people take advantage of that idea and run with it.

I agree with Lawrence. If that is all anyone got from his message..... Maybe you're not worth the time.

Oh oh oh the doom the doom the doom
The end of the world is nigh
Gather around brothers sisters
Hear ye hear ye
How the mighty are fallen
Ozymandias King of Kings
Caesar is stabbed Cleo is venomed
Adonis bleeds on the wet earth
The dying Celt raises a shaky hand in farewell
As Culloden is mourned and Camlann echoes in the souls of the people
The dumped slaves struggle and drown as navy ships appear
While Llewellyn the Last gasps his history
The axe falls on Anne's small neck
Millions die in Mao's famine
Stalin's gulags
Nazi death camps melt flesh away
Tall towers fall and yet another nation groans
Babies died in the Blitz
Woe! Woe! Woe!
My mother is dead
My child has the pox
My toast is burnt
My forum has to wait till January for a new dress.
Morituri te salutant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom