• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Seeking Web Designer - Home Page Creation

Eric King

Hello,

I am basically looking for someone who could create a homepage for me for my xenForo forums. I know there are addons, etc., that provide this functionality but I had something else in mind. I am looking at using a simple WordPress HomePage with minor PHP integration.

I am willing to pay $, but not thousands of dollars ..... lol.... I'm only asking for 1 page here.

If you are interested, please send me a PM and I will provide an example of what I am looking for -

Thank you!
Eric

I'm only asking for 1 page.
If you really just want one static page ... you might as well get someone to make it for you in HTML.
Maybe you really want more than that .. why not go for using Wordpress as your home page ?

If you describe what you want ... others might help you with planning / ideas for you to deal effectively with finding a good web designer.

regardless ... good luck.

One Tip is to be Super Detailed about what you want done.
And then add some more details.
... you know who's in the details !

Excellent !
This thread is for the benefit of the OP ... so helping him be satisfied with his site is still the main goal.
Until the site is finished and he's super happy with it ... I believe all topics are still on the table :)

Hi all,

Thank you for the replies. Yes, I someone is currently working on making a word press page for me. I apologize for not getting into specifics. I know very very little about websites, coding them, etc.

Regards,
Eric

Top Bottom