- Upgrade a user to Usergroup A if they've made X posts in any of Y forums, in the past Z days
- If a user falls out of the above specified criteria (not having X posts in those forums in the past Z days), then they will automatically be downgraded to their previous usergroup
- If a user is upgrade to Usergroup A, they can be upgraded to Usergroup B if they meet stricter criteria of U posts in Y forums in the past V days. (this could simply be more posts in the past Z days or a certain number posts over a larger timespan)
- This will likely be used in conjunction with Custom Fields by Waindigo. Otherwise, point one will need the additional criteria of only counting posts of
- I'd like a developer who's willing to upgrade this to 1.3 once it's released.
I'm also looking for a second add-on to be developed:
- Should notify members of X usergroups when there is a thread posted by Y user groups in Z forums that hasn't received W replies by U user groups
- Should allow users to opt out of notification through XF notification system
- Notification through XF notification system
- Notification through moderator/admincp-style bar, if possible.
There may be slight alternations to these requirements. Please PM me with any questions and with your quote. Thanks!!
Edit: Would this have been more appropriately posted in the Resource/Add-on Requests forum? Thought I was posting there.