Seeking help for XF1 to XF2 Upgrade and Add-On Substitutions or fixes

SoeHoe

We are looking for a "full-service" developer/programmer who can handle the update and do other tasks. Need a true XF expert who knows this backwards and forwards.
  1. Migrate XF 1.5.7 to 2.1 (latest)
  2. Replace Key Add-ons as needed.
    Replace all ******* add on with add on from @DragonByte Tech
    All add on that available in XF2 will be upgraded, such as showcase by XenAdonn, chat by @Siropu

We would prefer to work directly with the programmer/developer, rather than work by committee.

We need to fix this as soon as possible.
Please PM me for price and etc

Thank you

1594088730993.png

We are looking for a "full-service" developer/programmer who can handle the update and do other tasks. Need a true XF expert who knows this backwards and forwards.
    All add on that available in XF2 will be upgraded, such as showcase by XenAdonn, chat by @Siropu

We would prefer to work directly with the programmer/developer, rather than work by committee.

Thank you

View attachment 229967
This is just the kind of work we do :)
Sending you a private message right away ;)

Thank you

View attachment 229967
I have started a private conversation to discuss further.

Consider to talk to @DragonByte Tech directly for your project.
For Tickets there are two alternatives: @NixFifty Tickets (which is pretty good). I would not be surprised if a XF1 imported for briv tickets exists. @DragonByte Tech also has a Tickets solution if used in combination with e-commerce. He also has a credits system that may suit your needs.

Top Bottom