Seek Developer for XF1 to XF2 Upgrade and Add-On Substitutions or fixes

Paul McM

We have a medium-size Xenforo Forum (50K members). We need to update our XF 1 Forum to XF 2.x

We are looking for a "full-service" developer/programmer who can handle the update and do other tasks. Need a true XF expert who knows this backwards and forwards.
a. Migrate XF 1.0 to 2.0
b. Replace Key Add-ons as needed.
c. Surpervise server transitions (possibly from Google Cloud to VPS)
d. Fix layout faults with XF 2.0 (stuff that doesn't work after upgrade)
e. Migrate Advert placements from XF 1 adserver module to newer module
f. Do minor theme modifications to display logos etc.

We would prefer to work directly with the programmer/developer, rather than work by committee.

We consider this a major business development and understand the costs involved.
Please send PM and I will provide full contact -- email and phone. West Coast USA time zone.

Last edited:
We have a medium-size Xenforo Forum (50K members). We need to update our XF 1 Forum to XF 2.x

We are looking for a "full-service" developer/programmer who can handle the update and do other tasks. Need a true XF expert who knows this backwards and forwards.
a. Migrate XF 1.0 to 2.0

We would prefer to work directly with the programmer/developer, rather than work by committee.

We consider this a major business development and understand the costs involved.
Please send PM and I will provide full contact -- email and phone. West Coast USA time zone.
We are the company with expertise you are looking for. I have started a private conversation with you.

a. Migrate XF 1.0 to 2.0

We have started a private conversation to arrange our first voice or video discussion. Looking forward!

Folks, thanks for your replies. I will respond to the PMs.

We have another issue which has arisen in the last few days... some of our Forum members can only get in via their cell phone internet connections. And they are getting "no connect" or "packet loss" when they ping test. Our current host is Google Cloud. We have never had this issue before in over 3 years.

If any of you guys has worked with this issue before I would like to know.

Top Bottom