Security?

ViperModzHD

Dear Xenforo Members /License Holders ,

I'am getting mails from the support from Xenforo.com
info@xenforo.com thats the sender.
I'am getting this kind of mails
1kW3v

1kT1l

Just a question did you got this before to?
I know how he's sending this mail.
With a fake emailer called http://emkei.cz

I post this thread for a question just : Do you have this to?

Regards,
Viper

You should check the email reply-to header and give it to the official XenForo support for investigation.

Why not try and bait them? You know, waste their time a bit, and see if you can get them to proove they're the REAL XF support team by having them take a picture of them with a fish on their head or something...

Why not try and bait them? You know, waste their time a bit, and see if you can get them to proove they're the REAL XF support team by having them take a picture of them with a fish on their head or something...
They are just little 10 year old jelly hackers.
They want a license.
Should i report them?

Unless you know who they are, there's not much to report, really...

Come on, you know youy want this from them:

tope3.jpg

Or, if you feel adventurous, try this:

thompson_koulibally.jpg

For what its worth, although most already know, all correspondance to do with XenForo accounts is done via the secure ticket system and never via email.

You can report phishing attempts to us, however as you know these are a dozen to a dime, so there is very little we can actually act on.

For what its worth, although most already know, all correspondance to do with XenForo accounts is done via the secure ticket system and never via email.

You can report phishing attempts to us, however as you know these are a dozen to a dime, so there is very little we can actually act on.

GMail's spam filter seems to be letting a few things in.

Top Bottom