1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Security Oversight

Discussion in 'Forum Showcase and Critiques' started by Casi, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Casi

Casi New Member

Website is finally open and would love some feedback and criticism - We try to keep as small as "Less is more"

Please do have a look at

2. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Can I enquire as to why the link has been removed from the copyright firstly?
  3. Casi

Casi New Member

Indeed, having it restored within the next 30minutes - Reasons to why can be seen within the customer support thing - They're aware.
  4. Crayo

Crayo Active Member

You have quite a few sections there buddy. I always think you should start out small and alleviate the pressure of filling every section with unique fresh content daily. Good luck.
  5. brendanc

brendanc Active Member

14,000+ members and ~220 messages?
  6. Biker

Biker Well-Known Member

Spam bots
    Shelley likes this.
  7. brendanc

brendanc Active Member

Already, though? Even 14,000+ seems a bit much. I looked at members and some of them are registered in 2010... so maybe an import of users from another (defunct?) forum?
  8. Ingenious

Ingenious Well-Known Member

It's a clean and professional looking design, well done on that side of it. As a community I'm not keen on the empty forums (see Crayo's post above), the 14,000+ members looks a bit odd, and the link to Xenforo is still not in the footer.
  9. Biker

Biker Well-Known Member

User import, possibly. But many of those user names are definitely what you'd see with a bot.
  10. brendanc

brendanc Active Member

Yeah, fair enough.