Awaiting feedback Secure connection fails for some bounce logs

Alpha1

I am experiencing a weird issue with email bounce logs. I have been trying to find the logs of the bounce messages that cause the error: Failed parsing bounce email: Not a valid Mime Message: End Missing
But when I try to open those logs a weird ssl issue happens. The page is visible for a second and then shows a browser error that the secure connection failed.
For other logs it works fine.

I have no clue if this is a XF issue or not, but I cant find a reason why this would happen. I see nothing in the console.

Are you still getting these? If so, provided you're running the latest version, there should be bounce log entries that correspond (based on time). We'd need to see the raw message to determine if it's an issue with the email. (If it is, then it's not actually a valid message so it's not really something we can guarantee to be parseable.)

Do you have any idea how I can find the specific email log? I have th0usands of entries. There is no search.

You'd generally need to correlate them by time (of the logged error and the bounce entry), but you likely won't see much information regarding the email in the bounce log (because nothing could be parsed from it).

I'm referring to the XenForo server error log (where the original error message you posted came from).

I get about 5000 of these redis errors a day in my error log:
Code:
CredisException: read error on connection - library/Redis/lib/Credis/Client.php:1120
Generated By: Unknown Account, 14 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /public_html/library/SV/RedisCache/RedisDataRegistry.php(142): Credis_Client->__call('exec', Array)
#1 /public_html/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php(147): XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->getMulti(Array)
#2 /public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(127): XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract->preLoadData()
#3 /public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(84) "https://forum.com/css.php?css=xenforo,form,public&style=2&dir=LTR&d=1495791421"
  ["_GET"] => array(4) {
    ["css"] => string(19) "xenforo,form,public"
    ["style"] => string(1) "2"
    ["dir"] => string(3) "LTR"
    ["d"] => string(10) "1495791421"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
So I cant find anything in it.

Top Bottom