1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 sectionHeader in thread_list...trying to remove

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Matthew Hawley, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Matthew Hawley

Matthew Hawley Well-Known Member

In the thread list there is this sectionHeader in the thread_list that I'm trying to find and can't find it. In inspect element this is what it says:
    Code:
    <li class="sectionHeaders">&nbsp;</li>
    I tried searching for it in search templates but nothing came up. Also tried template modifications.

You can see it here:

http://stonehearthcave.com/community/forums/news-announcements.8/

Any suggestions?

2. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

• conversation_list
    • discussion_list.css
    • find_new_posts
    • report_list
    • report_list_closed
    • report_search
    • thread_list
    • watch_threads
    • watch_threads_all

All the above templates have sectionHeaders listed

The one you're looking for in thread_list can be found here

PHP:
      <dl class="sectionHeaders">
         <
    dt class="posterAvatar"><a><span>{xen:phrase sort_by}:</span></a></dt>
         <
    dd class="main">
           <
    a href="{xen:link forums, $forum, '_params={$orderParams.title}'}" class="title"><span>{xen:phrase title}{xen:helper sortArrow$order$orderDirectiontitle}</span></a>
           <
    a href="{xen:link forums, $forum, '_params={$orderParams.post_date}'}" class="postDate"><span>{xen:phrase start_date}{xen:helper sortArrow$order$orderDirectionpost_date}</span></a>
         </
    dd>
         <
    dd class="stats">
           <
    a href="{xen:link forums, $forum, '_params={$orderParams.reply_count}'}" class="major"><span>{xen:phrase replies}{xen:helper sortArrow$order$orderDirectionreply_count}</span></a>
           <
    a href="{xen:link forums, $forum, '_params={$orderParams.view_count}'}" class="minor"><span>{xen:phrase views}{xen:helper sortArrow$order$orderDirectionview_count}</span></a>
         </
    dd>
         <
    dd class="lastPost"><a href="{xen:link forums, $forum, '_params={$orderParams.last_post_date}'}"><span>{xen:phrase last_message}{xen:helper sortArrow$order$orderDirectionlast_post_date}</span></a></dd>
       </
    dl>
    Why do you want / need to remove it is my question (I'm curious)

3. Matthew Hawley

Matthew Hawley Well-Known Member

Nevermind, It was an addon that adds a block to seperate normal threads and stickies.

Adam Howard likes this.