XF 1.1 Secret (hidden) post readable by admin/ mod

Morgain

I'd like to be able to add a note or post to a thread which is only readable by staff.
It would have to be not only Hidden from any subscribers to the thread not staff, but not trigger notification or alerts.
Sometimes it's very useful to share a note with my staff on problems relating to a member. Would be good to have this on the problem thread itself.

I imagine the disabled notification or alerts would mean a mod.
I was thinkling a soft deleted post maybe but then it doesn't display the content.
Plus I'd still have the notification or alerts triggered by making the post originally before it is soft deleted.

Also HELP I soft deleted a post to see what happened and I can't see how to reinstate it. I clicked Show - is that enough to Undo the Soft Delete?

A moderated post would be hidden to everyone except admins and mods. And a moderated post made by a user who is moderated will not trigger any alerts or notifications at the time of posting (only when it's approved). That is the best solution that doesn't require an addon.

Also HELP I soft deleted a post to see what happened and I can't see how to reinstate it. I clicked Show - is that enough to Undo the Soft Delete?

Click the inline moderation checkbox.

Top Bottom