Second Anniversary of KH-Flare on XenForo

Amaury

Here is last year's thread for reference: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/one-year-ago.89919/

It was two years ago on January 1, 2014, that KH-Flare moved from vBulletin to XenForo to just try something different, and we've been happy with the software since and haven't regretted the move.

@Brogan: I'm pretty sure you were one of the first staff to help me with something, which made you live up your title of "ninja." For that I am grateful. I can't wait to hear your thoughts about the US once you move up here. After you move and get things set up, just remember to edit and adjust your location and time zone accordingly for all your forums and other things like your computer. ;)

@Kier, @Mike, and @Chris D: Thank you for your continued hard work developing XenForo. Mike and Chris, especially, thank you for putting up with and resolving my bug reports, regardless of whether they were fixed or not, notably the ones involving phrase casing. I'm sure I drove you nuts. However, it must be nice to no longer have to deal with them as Mike essentially said I "wasn't allowed" to make any more of those types of bug reports here. ;)

@Jake Bunce, @Jeremy, @Slavik: I've enjoyed our occasional discussions and have found them humorous many times. You've also frequently helped me, and it's very much appreciated. Here's to more humorous occasional discussions!

@Ashley: Unfortunately, we haven't really had any interactions, but it doesn't mean I don't appreciate your hard work. You're one of the parts the keeps XenForo moving by being the "business guy."

@Mike Edge: Thank you for your awesome hosting services. I'm sure I've also driven you nuts with the dumb email issues that kept arising. You've been nothing but good to us and I can never understand why others who have had undisclosed problems think you're not friendly. You're stern sometimes when someone is frequently attacking you or your company, but never mean.

If I have ever really annoyed any of you, I do apologize. I know I can kind of be a goofball sometimes. Here's to a fresh start and an awesome 2016!

Beer.webp

Cheers!

Top Bottom