SEC Sport Zone

Ernest L. Defoe

First let me start out by saying that I know I have tried this before but I gave up on it. I think the domain name had alot to do with the site not doing well as it was kinda long and whatnot. So I have got a really good domain name now. So it will be easier for people to remember. The site is brand new and has only officially been open for a few minutes was just waiting on a customized style to be finished which @Mike Creuzer, @Jake B. and crew did a fantastic job on. Added a ton of really cool features that I think make the style just pop. It's a customized version of their #Rekt theme. Anyways always looking for positive and negative feedback so please let me know what you think of the site http://www.secsport.zone will be https:// hopefully soon. My site is proudly hosted by @xenBoost Mike. The logo was designed by @Sheldon who did an excellent job on it. If you happen to know what the Southeastern Conference is and are a fan of one of their member schools please come join us.

I tryed to sign up but get this error message

A server error occurred. Please try again later.

Yeah should be fixed now. It was an issue with another addon that I will be rolling out in the very near future and for some reason when it's disabled it causes issues. Fortunately someone else had the same issue and a fix was posted. Try again please and let me know. Sorry for the issue.

Hi
Nice forum, I live in SEC country and a huge UT Vol fan, so as they say, "my blood bleeds orange" lol... I really like forums like this, very nicely designed. One thing I just noticed when I try to click on the Alabama icon at the bottom of the page, I get a server can't be found message. Good luck on your nice forum, very nicely put together and let the games begin. :)

Last edited:
Hi
Nice forum, I live in SEC country and a huge UT Vol fan, so as they say, "my blood bleeds orange" lol... I really like forums like this, very nicely designed. One thing I just noticed when I try to click on the Alabama icon at the bottom of the page, I get a server can't be found message. Good luck on your nice forum, very nicely put together and let the games begin. :)

Yeah I just figured out what the issue is on the clicking the Alabama logo and getting a server can't be found message is because I have an extra letter in the url. Fixing now.

Looks fantastic man. One thing that threw me off though, when I clicked the link: SEC Sports Zone Home It took me to the home page which makes sense, BUT forums is highlighted for some reason. I scrolled up and down looking around for the forums until I clicked on it a second time which loaded it. This might not be an issue for you, but just thought I'd mention it was all. :)

Good job on this,
CM

upload_2015-9-7_0-23-44.webp

Flashing/pulsating text colour enhancement on the sidebar?

I don't know why it does that. I've noticed it did that before the theme even got customized. Maybe @Mike Creuzer can explain it.

Looks fantastic man. One thing that threw me off though, when I clicked the link: SEC Sports Zone Home It took me to the home page which makes sense, BUT forums is highlighted for some reason. I scrolled up and down looking around for the forums until I clicked on it a second time which loaded it. This might not be an issue for you, but just thought I'd mention it was all. :)

Good job on this,
CM

View attachment 116283

I'm not really sure why Forums stays highlighted even when on the home page. I thought it was just part of it so never thought more of it.

I don't know why it does that. I've noticed it did that before the theme even got customized. Maybe @Mike Creuzer can explain it.

I'm not really sure why Forums stays highlighted even when on the home page. I thought it was just part of it so never thought more of it.
It might not even be a big issue for you, just something I noticed was all. :)

It's because the homepage uses a page node. If you install nodes as tabs by @Jake Bunce you can make a home tab with that node and it will highlight properly :)

Top Bottom