SeaXenal - Blue version of SeaXen's Greetings [Deleted]

I actually got acute dyslexia and didn't see one of the a's, and this threads title suddenly had a very different meaning....

Anyway, nice style :)

Looks nice, but apparently a hotmail address qualifies as "spam"? Guess I need to set up a junk local email address to use just to register with. :p

And setting up an email account with my ride-texas.org domain doesn't work for registration either. Tells me IT is spam also. :(

And using my ride-texas.org email that I've been using for the past 3 years gives me the same error. You install a new spam prevention utility that might be getting a "little" paranoid? :LOL:

Finally got registered... had to use my full name instead of just my first name like I normally do.

Looks nice, but apparently a hotmail address qualifies as "spam"? Guess I need to set up a junk local email address to use just to register with. :p

And setting up an email account with my ride-texas.org domain doesn't work for registration either. Tells me IT is spam also. :(

And using my ride-texas.org email that I've been using for the past 3 years gives me the same error. You install a new spam prevention utility that might be getting a "little" paranoid? :LOL:

Finally got registered... had to use my full name instead of just my first name like I normally do.

Are you talking about registering on our site xenique.com or here? :confused:

David has taken over the day to day management of the site, and I am not sure what he has installed anti-spam wise, will find out.

Are you talking about registering on our site xenique.com or here? :confused:

David has taken over the day to day management of the site, and I am not sure what he has installed anti-spam wise, will find out.

Your site.. been registered here since I purchased a license. It appears that the problem was a 5 character user name (being to "common"?). Once I used the same name I do here it worked fine.

Your site.. been registered here since I purchased a license. It appears that the problem was a 5 character user name (being to "common"?). Once I used the same name I do here it worked fine.
Sorry about that; we have the spam settings fairly high as we get a lot of spam bots looking to spam us (127 pages of failed bots in the last 3 days).

Sorry about that; we have the spam settings fairly high as we get a lot of spam bots looking to spam us (127 pages of failed bots in the last 3 days).
No problem... and it's a beautiful style.. Thanks for your work to help make xenForo even more magnificent than it is.

I downloaded the thread, and I get an error for the logo image.

Edit: In the Style Properties the header image is set to: styles/christmas/xenique/logo.png
You should change it as when you download it is: styles/blue_seaxen/xenique/logo.png

Reactions: Kim
I downloaded the thread, and I get an error for the logo image.

Edit: In the Style Properties the header image is set to: styles/christmas/xenique/logo.png
You should change it as when you download it is: styles/blue_seaxen/xenique/logo.png

Thanks for picking that up, will change it in the download pack.

Top Bottom