Seasonal decoration

JK2447

Morning all

Could someone point me in the right direction for adding seasonal decorations to my forum please? I've got Christmas decorations (CSS) but I'd like a few other holidays just to show we're actively on the ball

Thanks
Jim

Thank you @RoldanLT I'm still finding my feel with this site. I have Christmas decorations but was wondering if anyone had other holidays setup like Halloween or Easter or Chinese New Year, anything really

Thank you @RoldanLT I'm still finding my feel with this site. I have Christmas decorations but was wondering if anyone had other holidays setup like Halloween or Easter or Chinese New Year, anything really

You could technically just replace the graphics with the same size to whatever holiday you wanted. I've been meaning to get that updated just haven't had the time.

You could technically just replace the graphics with the same size to whatever holiday you wanted. I've been meaning to get that updated just haven't had the time.
Cheers @Russ, this is it isn't it I think we're all in the same boat, time poor. I'm only asking as I missed Halloween recently and I thought it would of added a little something to change the decorations. Christmas is sorted so I'm good there but I wanted to branch out a little, possibly have holidays that I personally don't celebrate also just to show people I think about these things, all are welcome etc

Cheers @Russ, this is it isn't it I think we're all in the same boat, time poor. I'm only asking as I missed Halloween recently and I thought it would of added a little something to change the decorations. Christmas is sorted so I'm good there but I wanted to branch out a little, possibly have holidays that I personally don't celebrate also just to show people I think about these things, all are welcome etc

The plan is to eventually get a few holidays packed into this single add-on just as a heads up.

Top Bottom